Microsoft Word Files
LO: To recognise the place value of each digit in a three-digit number (hundreds, tens, ones).
LO: To count from 0 in multiples of 2, 5, 10, 4, 8, 50 and 100.
LO: To read and write numbers up to 1000 in numerals and in words.
LO: To compare and order numbers up to 1000.
1. Simple partitioning 1 page plus answers.
2. Place value grids - 2 pages plus answers.
3. Counting On - Join the multiples - 1 page plus answers.
4. Counting On - Multiple Trails - 1 page plus answers.
5. Counting On - Partner Challenge Cards - 18 cards
6. Counting On - Spot My Mistakes - 1 page, 3 levels of challenge, plus answers
7. Numbers in words - 2 pages plus answers - from the PV pictures write numbers in figures and words.
8. Missing Digit Inequalities - 3 levels of challenge plus answers.
11 pages + 18 Challenge Cards + answers