The is a final unit test based on the Algebra expectations outlined in the Grade Two Ontario Math document (equality and expressions). This final assessment is divided into four parts:
1. Knowledge and Understanding
2. Thinking and Investigation
This task includes the following:
1. A four part assessment is based on the 4 categories outlined above.
2. A rubric matching the assessment with room for next steps.
3. A report card comment for this unit.
This product contains TWO separate final unit tests:
1. Regular program
2. Modified program (smaller numbers, sentence starters, reduced tasks)