Go for the gold in graphing skills with Grade 2 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 Topic 14 Power Point lessons! These Common Core aligned lessons allow you to integrate technology into your instruction and use the Common Core based EnVisions skills and terminology to help your students master the skills.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
These Common Core Version 2016 lessons focus on data and graphing. Topics include line plots, measurement and line plots, pictographs, bar graphs, drawing conclusions from graphs, and creating questions about graphs. This topic is aligned to Common Core standards 2.MD.D.10, and 2.OA.A.1.
Lessons presented by the power points include:
14-1 Line Plots
14-2 More Line Plots
14-3 Bar Graphs
14-4 Picture Graphs
14-5 Draw Conclusions from Graphs
14-6 Math Practices and Problem Solving: Reasoning
You may also be interested in the other power points in this series. Follow my store for updates, freebies, and new products!