Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Are you looking for a full year’s worth of carefully-created SPELLING LISTS & WORD WORK ACTIVITIES to supplement, enhance, or complement your 2nd Grade FUNDATIONS® Level 2 program (2nd ed.)?
This resource mirrors the skills taught in Units 1 - 17, and covers a wide range of words within those skills. What’s more, it includes spelling lists and activities DIFFERENTIATED by content to meet your students’ needs.
→ Trick Word Cards for ALL UNITS: Perfect for your Word Wall!
→ DIFFERENTIATED Word Work Activities* for ALL UNITS
→ About This Resource pages
→ an editable Spelling List Group Tracker to help keep your differentiated groups organized (PowerPoint is needed)
→ a hard copy (PDF) Spelling List Group Tracker to help keep your differentiated groups organized
The differentiated pages are marked by specific symbols. Answer Keys included.
These activities could be used as DAILY homework assignments, extra practice, or center work, as there are enough activities to cover each day of each unit. *What’s great is that since the words in the Word Work Activities product extend beyond the ones dedicated for the Weekly Spelling Lists, ! Check out the previews for samples!
• An About This Resource page
• Teacher Overview sheets of the words included for the entire unit
• 31 weeks of Standard Spelling Lists
• 31 weeks of Enrichment Spelling Lists
• 31 Standard Word Work Activities and Answer Keys (1 for each week; Different words and activities than the Word Work Activities included in this bundle)
• 31 Enrichment Word Work Activities and Answer Keys (1 for each week; Different words and activities than the Word Work Activities included in this bundle)
• Pre-Assessment Spelling Paper
• Weekly Spelling Test Paper
• an editable Spelling List Group Tracker to help keep your differentiated groups organized (PowerPoint is needed)
• a hard copy (PDF) Spelling List Group Tracker to help keep your differentiated groups organized
Each week comes with a “Standard” Spelling List and “Enrichment” Spelling list to address the varying levels in your classroom. The Enrichment list is optional for teachers who want to take on a more differentiated spelling approach. A pre-assessment of the Standard Spelling List is used to determine who gets the Standard List and who gets the Enriched Spelling List for that particular week. You can decide what the cut off should be, but typically students scoring 70-80% or higher on the pre-assessment of the Standards Spelling List get the Enriched List that week.
This resource could be used to support any phonics program!
NOTE: WILSON®, Wilson Reading System®, Fundations®, Just Words®, and Wilson Fluency® are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of the Wilson Language Training Corporation. This file is an independent product and is not affiliated with, nor has it been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Wilson Language Training Corporation.
Rating after downloading is greatly appreciated.
Yours in Literacy,