Slide through second grade math this year with Grade 2 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 InspiredTopics 1-16 Power Point Lessons Complete Bundle! These Common Core aligned lessons allow you to integrate technology into your instruction and build skills to help your students master their second grade math objectives.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
These Common Core Version 2016 lessons focus on addition strategies, addition fact mastery, addition properties, subtraction strategies, subtraction facts, addition and subtraction word problems, perimeter, rounding/estimation, fractions, comparing numbers, place value, multiple step word problems, data/graphing, time, measurement, and geometry/shapes.
This bundle includes all power point lessons aligned with all topics in the Grade 2 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 inspired series. Step Up to Grade 3 is also included.
Topic 1: Fluently Add and Subtract Within 20
Topic 2: Work with Equal Groups
Topic 3: Add Within 100 Using Strategies
Topic 4: Fluently Add Within 100
Topic 5: Subtract Within 100 Using Strategies
Topic 6: Fluently Subtract Within 100
Topic 7: More Solving Problems Involving Addition and Subtraction
Topic 8: Work with Time and Money
Topic 9: Numbers to 1,000
Topic 10: Add Within 1,000 Using Models and Strategies
Topic 11: Subtract Within 1,000 Using Models and Strategies
Topic 12: Measuring Length
Topic 13: More Addition, Subtraction, and Length
Topic 14: Graphs and Data
Topic 15: Shapes and Their Attributes
Step Up to Grade 3
You may also be interested in the other power points in this series. Follow my store for updates, freebies, and new products!