Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These sets of versatile task cards require matching of numbers, expressions, and models. Assign to partners or groups, for center activities and games. And they're easy to use by aides, parents, and tutors. Each set has a PDF with nine cards per page plus JPGs of individual cards, great for a white board or to tailor-make related digital activities for students' needs.
The 4-character codes at the ends of the card set titles stand for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. Get the FREE Checklist of Grade 2 Goals along with a handy catalog of time-saving Grade 2 resources at this store, all aligned to CCSS.
FEATURES OF EACH CARD SET
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• A recording sheet for matching, plus answer key
• Brief instruction cards and wild cards for four games
• A folding card storage pocket
• Perfect to use as a math station or during one-to-one tutoring
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• See versatile activities in the FREE Multi-Match K-2 Games Guide.
RELATED BASIC FACTS CARD SET BUNDLES
SEE BELOW FOR MORE CARD SETS FOR K-2
Hint: Jot down the 4-character codes to use as search terms.
KINDERGARTEN CARD SETS
GRADE 1 CARD SETS
GRADE 2 CARD SETS (IN THIS RESOURCE)
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-5
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!