Grade 2 Music Plans Beat vs Rhythm September Music Unit Back To School
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Grade 2 Music Lesson Plans for the FULL YEAR If you're teaching grade 2 music in Ontario and you're NOT a specialist, this is the only resource you need. A full year bundle complete with lesson plans, worksheets, presentation files, sound clips and teacher explanations. So easy a sub can do it - butPrice $31.51Original Price $35.01Save $3.50
- Complete Elementary General Music Curriculum - Perfect for Non-Specialists Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS. Save time and stress with this whole-year bundle of music plans for Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. Each grade has four lesson plans per month for a full year ofPrice $135.99Original Price $159.49Save $23.50
- If you are teaching elementary music on rotary, this bundle contains everything you need for the entire year. Grade-specific year long lesson plans, long range plans, seasonal activities and more.This bundle includes every instructional music product in my store.Price $241.83Original Price $302.29Save $60.46
Teach your Grade 2 music class all about beat vs rhythm with this easy to use, low-prep lesson pack. Perfect for back to school in September, but flexible enough to use anytime!
Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS.
Anyone can teach music effectively even if:
- You don't have any music experience
- You don't have any instruments, textbooks or fancy equipment
- You don't have time to plan elaborate lessons
Music-By-Month is a low-frills-but-high-quality music curriculum that provides quality lessons for students and quick and easy explanations for teachers.
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (each lesson approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions - no long "teacher's college" style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials in colour AND blackline
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons
- Assessment suggestions
September's lesson plans focus on: Beat vs Rhythm
All you need to deliver these lessons are:
- A computer with speakers
- the ability to print/copy sheets for students OR a smartboard/projector
- THAT'S IT!
This package was created based on the Ontario Curriculum, but will likely align with other curriculums as well.
**** Click here for more "Music-By-Month" Lesson Packs ****
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ABOUT THE AUTHOR - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stageworthy by Widy creates performing arts lessons that help non-specialists teach the arts like rockstars.
♬ - Click here for Stageworthy music lessons
➼ - Click here for Stageworthy dance lessons
❈ - Click here for Stageworthy drama lessons