The is a final Organizing and Collecting unit test based on Number Sense expectations outlined in the Grade Two Ontario Math document. This assessment was designed to compliment the Organizing and Collecting: Number System Fosnot unit. This final assessment covers composing and decomposing two-digit numbers, problem solving with tens and ones, counting methods, numbers to 100, and more. This final assessment is divided into four parts:
1. Knowledge and Understanding
2. Thinking and Investigation
4. Application (plus a bonus Application question)
This task includes the following:
1. A four part assessment is based on the 4 categories outlined above.
2. A rubric matching the assessment with room for next steps.
3. A report card comment for this unit.