This bundle for 2nd grade includes six resources to help you teach ELA and math standards:
• Text Dependent Questions For Close Reading - 16 text-dependent question cards to encourage close reading of narrative text. These questions are written so they can be used with many different pieces of narrative literature. You can use them as think-aloud prompts for class discussion or as task cards for writing to text. Also included are two guided writing activities for writing to the text.
• Reading Response Task Cards - 20 reading response task cards. They are based on the 2nd grade ELA Common Core Standards and are written in language appropriate for second graders. These cards can be used during guided reading, whole group discussion, or during literacy centers for writing to text. There are tasks for both narrative literature and informational text.
• Math Word Wall - 29 illustrated math vocabulary cards. Each card includes the word, a picture, and the definition. These reflect the skills covered in the 2nd grade Common Core math standards but could be used in any primary grade.
• Math "I Can" Posters - This is a set of double-sided cards for every Grade 2 standard in Math. Each card has the standard on one side for the teacher and an "I can" statement on the other side for the students. The cards are designed to be folded in half like a tent so they stand up for display in the classroom.
• ELA "I Can" Posters - This is a matching set of cards for every Grade 2 standard in English Language Arts.
• Grade 2 Math Review Task Cards - Includes 44 task cards covering all of the standards for grade 2.
Connect with Me!
• Teacher Times Two Blog
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter