This activity packet includes worksheets and printables that help students to tell and write time to the quarter-hour presented in both digital and analogue clock format. The activities in this packet include:
- Concept/vocabulary posters in colour and black/white;
- Review: time to the hour and time to the half-hour;
- Writing time in word format;
- Matching digital clock times to analogue clock times;
- Elapsed time word problems;
- Before and after: given a time students write what the time was 1 hour before and is 1 hour after (included 1 hour before/after, 30 minutes before/after and 15 minutes before/after);
- Answer key.
This activity packet is aligned with the Ontario Grade 2 Mathematics curriculum. You may choose to use this packet with students in Grade 1 as enrichment or for students in Grade 3 who may need reinforcement with time concepts (hour, half-hour and quarter-hour).