This 3rd - 5th Grade Science/Geography resource pack includes:
“3rd-8th Grade Food Chains"
"Geography- Identifying the Continents Lesson Plans"
Students with Mental Health Conditions require sequential memory tasks, such as spelling, math, with step-by-step instructions. They may be more easily understood by dividing tasks into smaller ones.
Students with Medical Conditions also require enlarged printed materials.
Here are teaching strategies for students w/Mental Health or Medical Challenges: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Mental-Health-Conditions-Teaching-Strategies-142641
This educational resource pack includes:
● Informational Text : Definitions .
● Enhanced for students with Mental Health or Medical Conditions: tactile and verbal prompts applied.
● Based on Depth of Knowledge – Four Levels regarding: reciting, identifying,
compare and contrast, then analyze and chart.
● Fill in the Blanks Tests with Answers Recording ;
● ESSA -Well -Rounded concept: Reading, Writing and Informational Text
● Writing Practice (Key Words model)
including: point to, circle the correct answer, trace, cut and paste, write or touch
● Teacher can use completed worksheets or video of student reactions as proof of
completion. Certificate is also provided after completion of worksheets.
Click here to follow Stone Soup School and our new products:
Help us by taking a moment to rate this product.