Are you in search of a fun and engaging way to teach the measurement standard- 3.MD.4 to your students? Look no more, this resource is exactly what you need. Included are worksheets that will scaffold the concept along with fun activities for your students to engage in.
Included in this resource:
- 1 Practice page for students to practice counting by quarter inches.
- 3 worksheets where students are required to measure line segments using a provided ruler.
- 1 worksheet for students to fly paper planes then measure and record the distance traveled
- 1 worksheet for students to measure objects in the classroom in both inches and centimeters
- 1 worksheet for students to measure food items to the nearest 1/4 inch and plot the measurements on a lot plot.
Customers who purchased this have said:
→ I loved this! I liked the entire thing but my kids especially liked the paper airplane activity! Thanks! (Sarah S.)
→ This was a really fun resource to use when teaching measurement. My kids loved the paper airplanes! (Courtney W.)
→ Starting our measurement unit on Monday and these pages will definitely come in hand! I especially like the counting by fourths practice pages...good way to transition from our fractions unit. Thanks!(Jordan L.)
You may also be interested in:
- Multi-Step Word Problem Task Cards
- Multiplication Snow Ball War
- Multiplication Monster Task Cards
- Grade 3 Beginning and End of Year Math Assessments
Don't forget that leaving feedback earns you points toward FREE TPT purchases. I love that feedback!
Also, follow me and be notified when new products are uploaded. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow me!
As always, please contact me with any questions!
Thank you so much,