Math mastery is easy with Grade 3 EnVisions Math Inspired Topics 1-16 Power Point Lessons Complete Bundle! These Common Core 2012 version inspired power point lessons allow you to integrate technology into your instruction and use the Common Core based skills and terminology to help your students master third grade math.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
These 2012 Common Core version inspired lesson power points focus on place value, number forms, comparing numbers, addition/subtraction of larger numbers, multiplication properties, multiplication facts, multiplication word problems, division properties, division facts, division word problems, fractions, equivalent fractions, comparing fractions, time, perimeter, area, measurement, and data.
This bundle includes all power point lessons inspired by all topics in the Grade 3 EnVisions Math 2012 Common Core Inspired series including the Step Up to Grade 4 inspired power point lessons. Please check to make sure you are buying the correct version, as I also have the new 2016 version 2.0 inspired power point lessons in my store.
Feedback is always appreciated! Follow my store for updates, freebies, and new products!