Are you teaching multiplication using Grade 3 EnVisions Math? These lesson power points are designed to enhance your instruction, without minimal work or preparation.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* Literature links for each lesson to help you integrate literacy into math to meet cross-curricular integration standards.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
This bundle contains the power points inspired by Topics 4, 5 and 6 which focus on multiplication. By purchasing together, you save $3.25- almost like getting one free!
If you would like to purchase these products separately, please click on the links below:
Grade 3 Topic 4 EnVisions Power Point
Grade 3 Topic 5 EnVisions Power Point
Grade 3 Topic 6 EnVisions Power Point
*** This product is inspired by the 2012 Common Core EnVisions series***