Are you teaching multiplication using Grade 3 EnVisions Math? These lesson power points are designed to enhance and guide your instruction, without any prep on your part except a quick review of the slides.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* Literature links for each lesson to help you integrate literacy into math to meet cross-curricular integration standards.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
This bundle contains my power points for Topics 4, 5 and 6 in order to cover the EnVisions Multiplication contents. By purchasing together, you save $3.25- almost like getting one free! I have all of the Grade 3 EnVisions Math Topic Power Points for sale in my store.
If you would like to purchase these products separately, please click on the links below:
Grade 3 Topic 4 EnVisions Power Point
Grade 3 Topic 5 EnVisions Power Point
Grade 3 Topic 6 EnVisions Power Point
*** This product is based on the 2012 Common Core EnVisions series***