Master math this year with Grade 3 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 Topics 1-16 Power Point Lessons Complete Bundle! These Common Core aligned lessons allow you to integrate technology into your instruction and use the Common Core based EnVisions skills and terminology to help your students master the skills.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
These Common Core Version 2016 lessons focus on multiplication strategies, multiplication fact mastery, multiplication and division properties, division strategies, division facts, multiplication and division word problems, area, perimeter, addition and subtraction properties, addition and subtraction word problems, rounding/estimation, fractions, comparing fractions, equivalent fractions, multiple step word problems, data/graphing, time, measurement, and shapes.
This bundle includes all power point lessons for all topics in the Grade 3 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 series. The Step Up to Grade 4 will be added shortly, and you will receive a notification that the product has been revised so that you can download it again.
Topic 1: Understand Multiplication and Division of Whole Numbers
Topic 2: Multiplication Facts: Use Patterns
Topic 3: Apply Properties: Multiplication Facts for 3, 4, 6, 7, 8
Topic 4: Use Multiplication to Divide: Division Facts
Topic 5: Fluently Multiply and Divide Within 100
Topic 6: Connect Area to Multiplication and Addition
Topic 7: Represent and Interpret Data
Topic 8: Use Strategies and Properties to Add and Subtract
Topic 9: Fluently Add and Subtract Within 1,000
Topic 10: Multiply by Multiples of 10
Topic 11: Use Operations with Whole Numbers to Solve Problems
Topic 12: Understand Fractions as Numbers
Topic 13: Fraction Equivalence and Comparison
Topic 14: Solve Time, Capacity, and Mass Problems
Topic 15: Attributes of Two-Dimensional Shapes
Topic 16: Solve Perimeter Problems
* Step Up to Grade 4 will be added shortly for no additional price, and you will be notified that the product has been revised. Free as part of bundle!
You may also be interested in the other power points in this series. Follow my store for updates, freebies, and new products!