Have ten times the fun multiplying by multiples of 10 with Grade 3 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 Topic 10 Power Point lessons! These Common Core aligned lessons allow you to integrate technology into your instruction and use the Common Core based EnVisions skills and terminology to help your students master the skills.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
These Common Core Version 2016 lessons focus on multiplication and multiples of 10. Topics covered include using open number lines to show multiplying by multiples of 10, using multiplication properties to multiply by multiples of 10, multiplying by multiples of 10, and using structure and patterns to find missing numbers. This topic is aligned to CCSS 3.NBT.A.3.
Lessons presented by the power points include:
10-1 Use an Open Number Line to Multiply
10-2 Use Properties to Multiply
10-3 Multiply by Multiples of 10
10-4 Math Practices and Problem Solving: Look for and Use Structure
You may also be interested in the other power points in this series. Follow my store for updates, freebies, and new products!