Continue your mastery of multiplication with Grade 3 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 Topic 3 Power Point lessons, and learn more multiplication facts! These Common Core aligned lessons allow you to integrate technology into your instruction and use the Common Core based EnVisions skills and terminology to help your students master the skills.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
These Common Core Version 2016 lessons focus on multiplication facts. Topics covered include the Distributive Property of Multiplication, multiplying by 3, multiplying by 4, multiplying by 6 and 7, multiplying by 8, multiplication facts, the Associative Property, multiplying three numbers, and using repeated reasoning. This topic is aligned to CCSS 3.OA.B.5, 3.OA.A.3, and 3.OA.D.9. Lessons presented by the power points include:
3-1 The Distributive Property
3-2 Apply Properties: 3 as a Factor
3-3 Apply Properties: 4 as a Factor
3-4 Apply Properties: 6 and 7 as a Factor
3-5 Apply Properties: 8 as a Factor
3-6 Practice Multiplication Facts
3-7 The Associative Property: Multiply with 3 Factors
3-8 Math Practices and Problem Solving: Repeated Reasoning
You may also be interested in the other power points in this series. Check out my store and the links below.
Grade 3 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 Topic 4 Power Point Lessons
Grade 3 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 Topic 5 Power Point Lessons