Ontario Curriculum BUNDLE!
Fully updated to align with the 2020 Ontario Math Curriculum
This product includes my favourite math activities for teaching math in third grade!
**THIS ITEM IS A PDF- IT IS NOT GOOGLE SLIDES/GOOGLE READY. A digital option is available in a separate listing**
Each set includes:
- Teacher notes including specific curriculum points covered (does not include detailed lesson plans. Includes curriculum, suggested order of teaching, and identifies which activity to use for which part of a 3 part lesson)
- Posters to review the topics, vocabulary, or examples- great for hanging on bulletin boards or gluing into student notebooks for reference
- Activate activity (minds-on activity to refresh student learning - usually something fun like an activity or a game)
- Modelled question (with additional supports to assist students such as cut and paste pieces to help scaffold)
- Guided question (with some additional supports to guide students)
- 3 diverse math journal questions for practice or assessment
- Extension question to challenge students, or to offer gifted/talented students
- Home connection info paragraph, fun activity task, and written question
- Answer key (now included)
*Bulletin Board Materials*
Materials to make an interactive math bulletin board with the activities provided- sample photo of set up and materials included.
*Assessment sheets and planning sheets.*
These allow you to track your student’s progress in a structured and easy to use way and to plan your guided sessions quickly and easily using the three part design.
*Problem Solving Model*
Step-by-Step problem-solving guide with "Think...Write" prompts. Provided as anchor charts, student reference cards or printable with writing space. Colour and black and white options included.
LOOKING FOR MORE PRACTICE? Check out my extra practice bundle- aligns perfectly! Ten extra practice sheets per topic- print and digital :).
DID SOMEONE SAY DIGITAL??
Looking For Digital Companions to this product?
Click on the preview for details or visit my blog at www.tinasteachingtreasures.com
For a detailed preview and information about each, click the links below.