Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Ready for the Bell math lessons provide a comprehensive set of print, multimedia resources, assessments, and real world learning explorations.
The lesson instructional design recognizes a new generation of learners, ones that expect multi-media, multi-modal learning opportunities and have the ability to access, research, and master knowledge creation opportunities whether they are at school or at home. At the same time as providing current and multi-modal instructional methods and resources, the lesson provides options for teaching with technology in classrooms that have no tech, some tech or more tech.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW ABOVE to review the components included in this Lesson packet.
This lesson includes:
- Teacher Lesson Plan: 11 pages
- Teacher Guide Part A: 21 pages
- Teacher Guide Part B: 176 pages
- Answer Key for Workbook and Quiz: 10 pages
- Student Learning Guide: 9 pages
- Student Workbook: 9 pages
- Contextual Unit Animation: 1 animation video
- Concept Capsule ppt: 27 slides
- Concept Capsule lecture notes: 29 pages
- Concept Capsule video: 1 video 5:18 min
- Notepad Tutor video: n/a
- Summative Assessment: 3 pages
- End of Lesson Quiz - a short quiz at the end of the Lesson to use as a quick way
to assess if students have mastered the content.
- Unit Test(s) – a full unit test is included in the Unit or Full Course Bundle.
- Formative Assessment: Included in Workbook
- Let’s Explore - hands on active learning activities
- Let’s Practice - activities for students to practice
- Mixed Review - a series of questions based on what the student has learned by
this point in the Lesson as well as some questions related to areas that will be
emerging in the math program
Common Core Alignment:
Use place value understanding to round whole numbers to the nearest 10 or 100.