Grade 3 Test Prep - Math
Let's get ready to "BLOW" through math standardized testing with this great review packet. It includes 166 multi-choice questions, teacher directions, colored student response cards, and an answer key.
The teacher will project the questions on the screen and the students will use their numbered cards to show what they think is the best answer. This can be done in several sessions before the week of testing.
This packet reviews the following skills:
- addition and subtraction computation to 10,000
- multiplication and division to 100
- ordering fractions
- finding missing values with multiplication and division
- area and perimeter
- reading charts and graphs
- solving open sentences
- reading a calendar
- identifying arrays and solving basic multiplication problems
- ordering numbers from greatest to least and least to greatest
- identifying lines of symmetry
- correctly using slides, flips, and turns
- solving input/output problems
- identifying parts of fact families
- skip counting
- estimating sums and differences
- estimating weight and length
- identifying fractions
- adding and subtracting fractions
- counting base 10 blocks
- identifying place value to 10,000
- sequencing numbers
- solving patterns
- counting change to $1.00
- solving probability questions
- elapsed time to 5 minutes
- identifying ordinal numbers
- identifying congruent shapes
- reading a temperature
- estimating the best tool to measure
- solving word problems to 1,000
- solving word problems using money
- equivalent fractions
- fractions on a number line
and so much more!
Download the preview to see a sample of the pages included in the packet. This preview has 4 pdf pages so that you can see the types of questions in the packet.
You might also like:
Grade 2 BUNDLE (Math and ELA)
Grade 1 BUNDLE (Math and ELA)
Grade 2 ELA
Grade 2 Math
Grade 1 Math
Grade 1 ELA
Measuring Length - Measure Me With What?
3D Shape Posters – Anchor Charts
Symmetry Made Simple
Place Value Perfection
Visit My TPT Store
Come Collaborate with me!
Blog (Smith’s Safari Adventures – Tracy Smith)
Want to receive email updates when I post new products, freebies, and SALES? Click the green star at the top to start following my store!
© Tracy Smith 2013, 2014, 2017