Grade 3 Math Tool Kit for Educators: Standards Aligned Sample Questions, Apps, Books, Articles and Videos to Promote Personalized Learning and Student Engagement, SBAC Edition
This book is a directory of educational resources that every teacher and parent will find useful while helping their students learn third grade Math skills. It is designed to help educators easily find high quality resources to create personalized learning and differentiated instruction. It not only includes access to several resources developed by Lumos Learning, but also has information about a vast array of apps, books, videos and websites developed by other publishers, teachers and developers.
This guidebook includes:
* Sample questions that are aligned to the Common Core Standards.
* Practice tests similar to the SBAC assessments.
* Lumos EdSearch to discover educational mobile apps, books, videos, Khan Academy resources, library information, and more.
* A special hyperlink to create a free teacher account that has an item bank of hundreds of questions along with additional tools to supplement your classroom instruction.
* Printable worksheets related to various standards.
* Blogs written by expert teachers on a wide range of topics to help teachers and parents.