Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
These 12 sets of Grade 3 task cards require matching of numbers, expressions, and models. They're fun for math centers and easy to use by parents, aides, or tutors! Each set has PDF with instructions and four pages of cards, plus JPGs of individual cards.
The 4-character codes at the ends of the card set titles stand for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. Get the FREE Checklist of Grade 3 Goals along with a handy catalog of time-saving Grade 3 resources at this store, all aligned to CCSS.
FEATURES OF EACH CARD SET
• 36 math cards as 9 groups of four cards, one from each of four suits
• Four wild cards and instruction cards for four games
• A recording sheet and answer key
• A handy folding card storage pocket
• JPGs of individual cards for assessments or your own digital activities.
• Perfect to use in a math center, by partners or groups
• Great for emphasizing Common Core MP standards
• For more versatile activities and Spanish instruction cards, see the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide.
SEE LINKS TO GAMES BY DOMAIN FOR GRADES 3-5 BELOW
Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes to use as search terms.
40-CARD SETS FOR ALGEBRA DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR FRACTIONS DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES:Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets),Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets), Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets), Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!