Illuminating Math in the Minds of Struggling Learners
The Grade 3 Multiplication and Division Workbook
provides practice with:
* multiplying with factors 0 - 12
* using arrays to model multiplication and division
* linking multiplication to repeated addition
* finding the missing factor and divisor
* multiplication and division word problems
* dividing with divisors 1 - 12
* matching division sentences to visual representations
This workbook is a bundle of the Grade 3 Multiplication and Grade 3 Division workbooks, which can be purchased separately. You save 22% by purchasing the bundle.
The workbook progresses from easy to harder problems to cover a range of learners. Luminous Learning worksheets are designed with built-in supports to help struggling students master math concepts, such as visual representations, graph paper to align numbers, color-coded hints, step-by-step directions, and clear examples. Our worksheets are not only simple for kids to use, they're also fun! There are 73 unique worksheets + 73 answer keys and the Fact Family Answer Recording Sheet, along with bonus resource pages. Each workbook aligns with common-core standards.
The bonus resource pages
include a multiplication chart and array cut-outs to aid in multiplication and division.
Please let us know how we're doing by leaving feedback or follow us if you're a fan!
Stop by and say hi!
Luminous Learning Blog
Aligned with CCSS: