Grade 3 Music Lesson Plans Ontario Curriculum Whole Year Bundle
What educators are saying
Products in this Bundle (9)
showing 1-5 of 9 products
Also included in
- Complete Elementary General Music Curriculum - Perfect for Non-Specialists Teaching music without any experience or training? YOU CAN DO THIS. Save time and stress with this whole-year bundle of music plans for Grades 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. Each grade has four lesson plans per month for a full year ofPrice $135.99Original Price $159.49Save $23.50
- If you are teaching elementary music on rotary, this bundle contains everything you need for the entire year. Grade-specific year long lesson plans, long range plans, seasonal activities and more.This bundle includes every instructional music product in my store.Price $241.83Original Price $302.29Save $60.46
Grade 3 Music Lesson Plans for the Full Year
If you're teaching grade 3 music in Ontario and you're NOT a specialist, this is the only resource you need. A full year unit bundle complete with lesson plans, worksheets, presentation files, sound clips and teacher explanations. So easy a sub can do it, but so high quality you'll be proud to teach it yourself.
Grade 3 Music topics included:
- September - Dotted Half Notes & 3/4 Time
- October - Sixteenth Note Rhythms
- November - Pitch
- Dec/Jan - Melody / Solfege - So La
- February - Dynamics
- March - Expression, Legato / Staccato
- April - Tone Colour, instrument families
- May - texture, rounds & partner songs
- June - sections, ternary (ABA) form
Each Music-By-Month package includes:
- a 4 lesson progression (approx. 30 min in length) with EVERYTHING YOU NEED to teach the lessons effectively
- Clear, concise instructions - no long "teacher's college" style plans to wade through!
- Printable instructional materials
- A powerpoint presentation file for easy delivery of lessons (sound files for music examples are also provided so you can import the powerpoint into Google Slides if desired)
- Assessment suggestions
Note: Lesson plans can easily be used "off-time" as they do not contain any holiday-themed materials. The plans are designed to be sequential from month to month. Start anytime!
These lesson plans were designed to follow the Ontario curriculum, but will align closely with many other curriculums as well.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - ABOUT THE AUTHOR - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Stageworthy by Widy creates performing arts lessons that help non-specialists teach the arts like rockstars.
♬ - Click here for Stageworthy music lessons
➼ - Click here for Stageworthy dance lessons
❈ - Click here for Stageworthy drama lessons