Just Print and Go!
- Letter to parents informing them of the upcoming test
- A Study Guide to help students practise at home as well to inform
parents what we have been learning in class
- The Grade 3 Number Sense and Numeration Test, complete with
grade 3 Ontario Curriculum Expectations written directly on the
Study Guide and Test.
This Number Sense and Numeration Test covers:
Grade 3 Curriculum Expectations:
- read, represent, compare, and order whole numbers to 1000, and use concrete materials to represent amounts
- demonstrate an understanding of magnitude by counting forward and backwards by various numbers and from
various starting points
- solve problems involving the addition and subtraction of single and multiple digit whole numbers, using a variety
If you like this, check out my Grade 2 Number Sense and Numeration Study Guide AND Test!
PLEASE NOTE: You must have access to Microsoft Publisher to open and edit this file.