This pack of no-prep Number of the Day activities will strengthen your students' number sense and math skills that fall under the domain of Operations and Algebraic Thinking. This resource is aligned to the third grade math standards dealing with multiplication, division, number patterns, and word problems.
There are daily activities to last for 6 weeks.
Each day, Monday through Thursday, starts with a target number. Students will use that number to:
• Complete the multiplication/division fact family
• Show repeated addition
• Skip count
• Draw an array model
• Solve a word problem
• Determine if the number can be halved
On Friday students will use the daily numbers from Monday through Thursday to:
• Find all of the factors of those numbers on a multiplication chart
• Record all of the multiplication equations that have those numbers as products
Week one starts with single-digit numbers and one-step word problems. By week six, students will be working with products up to 49 and some of the word problems will be multi-step.
Your purchase will include:
• 6 weeks of daily math practice
• Answer keys
You might also like Grade 3 Number of the Day - Number & Operations in Base Ten
Connect with Me!
• Fishyrobb's Pond
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook
• Fishyrobb on Twitter