Final Assessment: Students will write their own weather report ensemble. They will draw a picture of their weather report. .
- Handout Part A and B. Help students write their weather report using the modelled paragraph template.
- Students will write a rough copy from their modelled paragraph.
- Students have 1 classmate check over their rough draft.
- Hand into teacher to edit.
- After edits, students to make their final copy by copying their weather report onto Part C – fixing mistakes.
- Students draw and colour an image that matches their weather report.
- Students read their sentences to the teacher or as a presentation to the class.
**Depending on your allocated time for French instruction, this project may need to be divided into several classes.