This HUGE 480 page file includes all five of my Math CCSS Vocabulary Tool Kits. Each kit was designed to provide students with repeated practice in multiple ways with essential vocabulary words needed for understanding of the CCSS. Altogether you will receive 5 of each of the following items:
1. A vocabulary book template with covers to design either a full page or half page book. Each vocabulary word is accompanied by space for students to write a definition and a box for students to draw an example. By formulating their own definition/example entry, students will be working at the high end of Bloom's Taxonomy.
2. A set of vocabulary flash cards for practicing the terms and definitions. Have students work in pairs to quiz each other, play whole group games like around the world, or make a set for each student to practice with at home.
3. A board game to add fun to the practice. Questions are in multiple-choice format for easy differentiation. Students needing enrichment can play without the multiple- choice aspect while others have the choices. Students needing intervention can be given two choices instead of three. Included is a bonus set of game cards with QR codes for an added level of excitement!
4. A set of Task Cards with many uses. Play "write the room" or "Scoot". Use as a center or with the whole class. A google search will result in many ways teachers use task cards in their classrooms. Answer sheets are provided in traditional and QR code formats!
5. A set of posters with a picture form of each word. Use these as word wall posters, focus posters as words are introduced, or bind into a picture book for intervention students.
This BUNDLE represents a savings of $15 off the cost of purchasing each Tool Kit separately. Please see the following individual Tool Kits for preview files:
1. Operations and Algebraic Thinking Tool Kit
2. Geometry Tool Kit
3. Measurement and Data Tool Kit
4. Numbers and Operations in Base Ten Tool Kit
5. Numbers and Operations - Fractions Tool Kit