This bundle contains the Grade 4 ELA Module 2A Unit 2 Lessons on the smartboard. They are fully editable!! They were made in the program called Smart Notebook. Make sure you can open this file before purchasing.
All lessons in unit 2 are included here and include the topics below. I have found these to be very helpful in guiding me and my students through the lesson. When appropriate, video links are provided.
Topics lessons include:
• BUILDING BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE: COLONIAL CRAFTSPEOPLE
• SHARED READING: LEARNING ABOUT COLONIAL TRADES
• READING CLOSELY TO EXPAND UNDERSTANDING OF ADAPTATIONS
• WORD CHOICE: USING ACADEMIC VOCABULARY TO APPLY FOR A COLONIAL TRADE JOB
• RESEARCH: IDENTIFYING CATEGORIES FOR OUR RESEARCH ABOUT THE WHEELWRIGHT
• DOCUMENTING RESEARCH: SORTING AND RECORDING INFORMATION ABOUT THE WHEELWRIGHT
• MID-UNIT 2 ASSESSMENT: INFERRING ABOUT THE SILVERSMITH TRADE IN COLONIAL TIMES
• RESEARCHING AND NOTE-TAKING: BECOMING AN EXPERT ON A COLONIAL TRADE
• RESEARCHING AND NOTE-TAKING: BUILDING EXPERTISE ABOUT A COLONIAL TRADE
• READING AND TAKING NOTES ON COLONIAL TRADES
• LISTENING CLOSELY AND TAKING NOTES: COLONIAL TRADE PODCAST ABOUT THE WHEELWRIGHT
• LISTENING CLOSELY AND TAKING NOTES IN EXPERT GROUPS: COLONIAL TRADE PODCAST
• SUMMARIZING AND SYNTHESIZING: PLANNING FOR WRITING AN APPRENTICE WANTED AD
• SYNTHESIZING INFORMATION: WRITING AN APPRENTICE WANTED AD
• END OF UNIT 2 ASSESSMENT: WORKING WITH TWO TEXTS—READING, LISTENING, SUMMARIZING, AND SYNTHESIZING
• SYNTHESIZING RESEARCH: HOW COLONISTS WERE INTERDEPENDENT
If you like these lessons check out my shop for other lessons like these on smartboard and also powerpoints like these:
Grade 4 ELA Module 2A Unit 1 Smartboard
Grade 4 Module 2A Unit 3 Lessons on Smartboard
Grade 4 ELA Module 2A All Units in Powerpoint!
Thank you for looking!!