Dive into division and integrate technology while teaching with Grade 4 EnVisions Math with Topics 9 and 10 (2012 Common Core version)! These lesson power points are designed to enhance and guide your instruction, without any prep on your part except a quick review of the slides.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* Literature links for each lesson to help you integrate literacy into math to meet cross-curricular integration standards.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
This bundle contains my power points for Topics 9 and 10. By purchasing together, you save $1.50!
9-1 Using Mental Math to Divide
9-2 Estimating Quotients
9-3 Estimating Quotients for Greater Dividends
9-4 Dividing with Remainders
9-5 Multiplication and Division Stories
9-6 Problem Solving: Draw a Picture and Write an Equation
10-1 Using Objects to Divide: Division as Repeated Subtraction
10-2 Division as Repeated Subtraction
10-3 Using Objects to Divide: Division as Sharing
10-4 Dividing 2 Digit by 1 Digit Numbers
10-5 Dividing 3 Digit by 1 Digit Numbers
10-6 Deciding Where to Start Dividing
10-7 Dividing 4 Digit by 1 Digit Numbers
10-8 Problem Solving: Multiple Step Problems
** BASED ON THE 2012 COMMON CORE VERSION OF ENVISIONS MATH**