Become math masters this year with Grade 4 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 Topics 1-16 Power Point Lessons Complete Bundle! These Common Core aligned lessons allow you to integrate technology into your instruction and use the Common Core based EnVisions skills and terminology to help your students master the skills.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
These Common Core Version 2016 lessons focus on place value, comparing numbers, addition/subtraction of larger numbers, multiplication of 1 and 2 digit numbers, division of 1 and 2-digit numbers, multiplication word problems, division word problems, multi-step word problems, factors, multiples, equivalent fractions, comparing fractions, ordering fractions, adding fractions, subtracting fractions, interpreting data, graphing data, decimals, measurement, measurement equivalence, angles, angle measurement, algebra, generating patterns, analyzing patterns, lines, and shapes.
This bundle includes all power point lessons for all topics in the Grade 4 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 series. The Step Up to Grade 5 will be added shortly, and you will receive a notification that the product has been revised so that you can download it again.
Topic 1: Generalize Place Value Understanding
Topic 2: Fluently Add and Subtract Multi-Digit Whole Numbers
Topic 3: Use Strategies and Properties to Multiply by 1-Digit Numbers
Topic 4: Use Strategies and Properties to Multiply by 2-Digit Numbers
Topic 5: Use Strategies and Properties to Divide by 1-Digit Numbers
Topic 6: Use Operations with Whole Numbers to Solve Problems
Topic 7: Factors and Multiples
Topic 8: Extend Understanding of Fraction Equivalence and Ordering
Topic 9: Understand Addition and Subtraction of Fractions
Topic 10: Extend Multiplication Concepts to Fractions
Topic 11: Represent and Interpret Data on Line Plots
Topic 12: Understand and Compare Decimals
Topic 13: Measurement: Find Equivalence in Units of Measure
Topic 14: Algebra: Generate and Analyze Patterns
Topic 15: Geometric Measurement: Understand Concepts of Angles and Angle Measurement
Topic 16: Lines, Angles, and Shapes
* Step Up to Grade 5 will be added shortly for no additional price, and you will be notified that the product has been revised. Free as part of bundle!
You may also be interested in the other power points in this series. Follow my store for updates, freebies, and new products!