Get ready for line plots with Grade 4 EnVisions Math 2016 Version Topic 11 Power Point lessons! These Common Core aligned lessons allow you to integrate technology into your instruction and use the Common Core based EnVisions skills and terminology to help your students master the skills.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
These Common Core Version 2016 lessons focus on the topic of place value to build a solid basis for the 4th grade math curriculum. Topics covered include reading line plots, making line plots, analyzing line plots, and critiquing reasoning. This topic is aligned to CCSS 4.MD.B.4, 4.NF.A.1, and 4.NF.B.3.d. Lessons presented by the power points include:
11-1 Read Line Plots
11-2 Make Line Plots
11-3 Use Line Plots to Solve Problems
11-4 Critique Reasoning
You may want to purchase the rest of the Grade 4 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 Power Point Lessons. Here are Topics 12 and 13!
Grade 4 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 Topic 12 Power Point Lessons
Grade 4 EnVisions Math 2.0 Version 2016 Topic 13 Power Point Lessons
*** This product is based on the 2016 Version 2.0 Common Core EnVisions series***