Are you teaching Grade 4 EnVisions Math Version 2.0 with Topic 3, Topic 4, and Topic 5? These lesson power points are designed to enhance and guide your instruction, without any prep on your part except a quick review of the slides.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* Literature links for each lesson to help you integrate literacy into math to meet cross-curricular integration standards.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
This bundle contains my power points for Topics 3, 4, and 5. By purchasing together, you save $2!
3-1 Mental Math: Multiply by Multiples of 10, 100, and 1000
3-2 Mental Math: Round to Estimate Products
3-3 The Distributive Property
3-4 Mental Math: Strategies for Multiplication
3-5 Arrays and Partial Products
3-6 Use Partial Products to Multiply by 1 Digit Numbers
3-7 Multiplying 2 and 3 Digit Numbers by 1 Digit Numbers
3-8 Multiplying 4 Digit Numbers by 1 Digit Numbers
3-9 Multiplying by 1 Digit Numbers
3-10 Math Practices and Problem Solving: Model with Math
4-1 Using Mental Math to Multiply 2 Digit Numbers
4-2 Arrays and Multiplying 2 Digit Numbers by Multiples of 10
4-3 Estimate: Use Rounding
4-4 Estimate: Use Compatible Numbers
4-5 Arrays and Partial Products
4-6 Multiply Using the Distributive Property
4-7 Use Partial Products to Multiply by 2 Digit Numbers
4-8 Multiplying 2 Digit Numbers by Multiples of 10
4-9 Multiplying 2 Digit by 2 Digit Numbers
4-10 Continue to Multiply by 2 Digit Numbers
4-11 Math Practices and Problem Solving: Make Sense and Persevere
5-1 Mental Math: Find Quotients
5-2 Mental Math: Estimate Quotients
5-3 Estimate Quotients with Greater Dividends
5-4 Interpret Remainders
5-5 Division as Sharing
5-6 Use Partial Quotients to Divide
5-7 Use Partial Quotients to Divide: Greater Dividends
5-8 Divide with 1 Digit Numbers
5-9 Continue to Divide with 1 Digit Numbers
5-10 Math Practices and Problem Solving: Model with Math