Extend your division skills with the Grade 4 EnVisions Math Power Point Lessons series. These Common Core aligned lessons allow you to integrate technology into your instruction and use the Common Core based EnVisions skills and terminology to help your students master the skills.
Every lesson power point contains:
* Warm-up for spiral review of skills previously learned.
* Literature links for each lesson to help you integrate literacy into math to meet cross-curricular integration standards.
* A "Think and Write" to integrate math and writing skills and often make connections between math and daily life experiences of the students.
* Relevant vocabulary for the lesson or topic being taught
* Step by step breakdown of how to solve or perform the operation/skill being taught
* Practice problems that you can use to demonstrate on the board, on slates/communicators, or in notebooks to engage all students.
* Word problems to show whether students can solve problems using deeper analysis and evaluation levels of the skill. Some problems also incorporate multiple steps. By observing student responses, you can decide whether students need more review or are ready to move to independent work. It's a great method of informal assessment!
These Common Core Aligned lessons focus on the topic of division by one digit numbers using repeated subtraction and drawing objects. This topic is aligned to CCSS 4.NBT.5, 4.NBT.6, and 4.OA.3, . Lessons presented by the power points include:
10-1 Using Objects to Divide: Division as Repeated Subtraction
10-2 Division as Repeated Subtraction
10-3 Using Objects to Divide: Division as Sharing
10-4 Dividing 2 Digit by 1 Digit Numbers
10-5 Dividing 3 Digit by 1 Digit Numbers
10-6 Deciding Where to Start Dividing
10-7 Dividing 4 Digit by 1 Digit Numbers
10-8 Problem Solving: Multiple Step Problems
If you like this product, please check out my other Grade 4 EnVisions Math products at my store, http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Kristin-Jason-7154!
Grade 4 EnVisions Math Topic 11 Power Point Lessons
Grade 4 EnVisions Math Topic 12 Power Point Lessons
Grade 4 EnVisions Math Topic 13 Power Point Lessons
Grade 4 EnVisions Math Topic 14 Power Point Lessons
*** This product is based on the 2012 Common Core EnVisions series***