Our three newest Grade 4 Math Units bundled into one!
These low-prep, easy to follow math units have everything you need to comprehensively teach Grade 4 Ontario expectations using 3-part math lessons, investigations, and centres. Help your students to develop a deep conceptual understanding of math concepts by using hands-on problem solving, questioning, and purposeful talk throughout these units.
Follow our unit plans and lessons from beginning to end and top to bottom! Included are:
- Carefully selected quick minds-on activities to activate student thinking before each problem-solving activity
- A word problem or task to illicit student solutions you can use for debriefing the lesson afterward
- Sample solutions for your reference so you can quickly identify the student solutions you will use
- Clearly explained teacher notes that will help you link student solutions and mathematical concepts, all leading your students to a deeper conceptual understanding
- Student friendly learning goals and success criteria
- Easy to print copies of the problem (one for each group)
- An independent practice problem for each lesson to give students extra practice and can be used as a quick assessment for your records
- Review packages, unit tests, and test rubrics
Save yourself hours of preparation while delivering comprehensive units to your students!
***Fully editable Word versions of all problems, reviews, tests, and rubrics are included!***
Jen and Dawn Educational Resources meet the Ontario Curriculum Expectations.