This bundle of Boom Cards features 470 cards to practice many fourth-grade math skills. These digital self-checking Boom Cards are such a great way for students to practice math skills.
Your Guide includes:
- Link for redeeming your Boom bundle
- Directions for redeeming (in case you need them)
- Answer Keys for all 10 sets
Set 1 - Fractions - (simplify, compare, equivalent) features 55 cards to practice finding equivalent fractions, simplifying fractions, comparing fractions, and adding with representations. This set features a student decor theme!
Set 1 Cards are multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, drag & drop:
- 15 cards- find the missing number to form an equivalent fraction
- 10 cards- find the missing number to complete the fraction equation
- 10 cards- determine if a fraction is greater than, less than, or equal to one half
- 10 cards- determine if a given fraction is greater than, less than, or equal to another
- 10 cards- add two fractions with like denominators and find the correct representation model of the answer
Set 2 - Fractions (addition, subtraction) features 50 cards to practice finding adding and subtracting fractions with like denominators. Students will also use improper fractions and mixed numbers. This set features an amusement park decor theme!
Set 2 Cards are multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank:
- 10 cards- addition and subtraction with simple fractions, like denominators
- 10 cards- convert improper fractions to mixed numbers
- 10 cards- convert mixed numbers to improper fractions
- 10 cards- add or subtract 2 mixed numbers, like denominators
- 10 cards- word problems -add or subtract 2 mixed numbers, like denominators
NOTE: The answers to these problems will not need to be simplified.
Set 3 - Fractions (multiplication) features 50 cards to practice multiplying fractions. Students will multiply a fraction with a whole number. Answers will be mixed numbers or whole numbers. Some answers must be simplified. This set features a beach decor theme!
Set 3 Cards are all multiple-choice:
- 10 cards- multiply a fraction with a whole number using visual models
- 15 cards- multiplying a fraction with a whole number (answers are whole numbers or mixed numbers- not simplified),
- 15 cards- multiplying a fraction with a whole number (answers are whole numbers or mixed numbers- simplified),
- 10 cards- word problems (whole number answers).
Set 4 - Lines and Angles features 50 cards to practice these fourth-grade math skills. This set features a balloon or kite decor theme!
- identify kinds of lines (parallel, perpendicular, intersecting) in line sets and photos
- identify kinds of angles (acute, obtuse, right, and straight)
- Use a protractor determine the measure of angles (in two formats )
Set 5 - Rounding and Problem-Solving features 40 cards to practice these fourth-grade math skills. This set features a Zoo/Animal decor theme!
The Boom Cards are all multiple-choice:
- Each card features a table. Students will use the information from the table to solve a word problem.
- There are 8 different tables with five cards per table.
Set 6 - Factors, Multiples, and Patterns features practice using factors and multiples, determining if a number is prime or composite, and completing patterns. This set features a dot-person decor theme!
The Boom Cards are multiple-choice:
- 15 cards- Determine factors for a number, including choosing a number that is a factor but not a multiple
- 15 cards- determine a multiple for a given number
- 10 cards- determine if a number is prime or composite
- 10 cards - complete a pattern by naming the next two numbers
Set 7 - Division features 40 cards to practice division with and without remainders, estimation, and word problems. This set features a space decor theme!
The Boom Cards are multiple-choice:
- 10 cards- Estimate the quotient of a 2-digit divisor and 3-digit dividend.
- 10 cards- Divide with 1-digit divisor and 2-digit dividend.
- 10 cards- Divide with 1-digit divisor and 3-digit dividend. Quotient has a zero.
- 10 cards- Divide with 1-digit divisor and 3-digit dividend. (Four of the problems are word problems.)
Set 8 - Addition and Subtraction features 50 cards to practice addition and subtraction. Students will be adding or subtracting 4-digit and 5-digit numbers with varying amounts of regrouping. The set also includes 2-step word problems. This set features a dinosaur theme!
The Boom Cards are multiple-choice and fill-in-the-blank and include:
- 10 cards- add 4-digit numbers with 3-digit numbers
- 10 cards- subtract 4-digit numbers with 3-digit numbers
- 10 cards- add or subtract 5-digit with 4-digit numbers (with some regrouping)
- 10 cards- add or subtract 5-digit with 4-digit numbers (with challenging regrouping)
- 10 cards- 2-step word problems with addition, subtraction, and simple multiplication
Set 9 - Multiplication features 40 cards to practice multiplying with whole numbers. This includes 2-digits by 1-digit, 3-digits by 1-digit, 4-digits by 1-digit, and 2-digits by 2-digits. This set features a sports theme!
The Boom Cards are multiple-choice or fill-in-the-blank and include:
- 10 fill-in-the-blank multiplication - 2-digits by 1-digit
- 10 multiple choice multiplication - 3-digits by 1-digit
- 10 fill-in-the-blank multiplication - 4-digits by 1-digit
- 10 fill-in-the-blank multiplication - 2-digits by 2-digit
Set 10 - Expanding Numbers features 45 cards to practice expanding and comparing numbers. (This includes numbers from thousands to hundred thousands.) This set features a detective theme!
The Boom Cards are multiple-choice or drag & drop and include:
- 15 multiple choice - match and expanded number to its standard form
- 15 multiple choice - match a number written in words to its standard form
- 15 drag and drop - compare two numbers to determine greater than, less than, or equal to
Check the preview for SAMPLES!
These sets may be purchased separately. Click on any of the set titles.
NOTE: This is a growing bundle! I may add to it in the future - the price will increase if this happens!
Boom Task Cards will require no printing, cutting out, or laminating. These sets are perfect for:
- At-Home Learning
- Small group time
- Morning work
- Early Finishers
- Test Review and practice
THIS IS A DIGITAL RESOURCE. PLEASE READ THE DESCRIPTION TELLING YOU MORE ABOUT THIS RESOURCE.
You must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
For additional assignment options, you'll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
You may be eligible for a free trial from Boom Learning. Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial. If you choose not to stay on a premium account after your free trial, you will still be able to assign all your Boom Cards to as many students as you see fit using Fast Play pins (which give instant feedback for decks that are self-grading).
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches:
Click here to follow my store. It’s that easy to receive email updates about Teachers Are Terrific!
Keep in Touch!
Thank you so much,
Teachers Really are Terrific!