This bundle contains 9 of my fourth grade math resources includes task cards, games, and activities for centers.
Converting Between Place Values
- Includes task cards, math center/game, worksheets, and answer keys.
Using Charts & Graphs
- Includes 8 different activities in which students use pictographs, bar graphs, double bar graphs, pie charts, and line graphs to answer questions about the data. They will also create another type of graph, chart, or table based on the information. Includes 8 half-page graphs (2 for each season), 8 activity pages, and answer keys.
Line Plots & Measurement Data
- These activities provide differentiated practice in reading and interpreting line plots. Each full-page card includes a data set presented in a line plot with 4 questions for students to answer. Each card also contains a QR code for self-checking. Recording sheets and answer keys are included as an alternate. There are 15 line plot cards divided into three sets: Categorical Data, Numerical Data: Whole Numbers, Numerical Data: Fractions,
Subtracting Across Zeros
- This resource teaches subtracting across zeros using the compensation strategy. Includes Powerpoint slideshow that explains how to use compensation to subtract across zeros without having to regroup, practice page, and exit tickets.
2-Digit x 1-Digit Multiplication
- Multiplication of 2 digit x 1 digit numbers using the "decompose to solve" strategy. This resource includes a step-by-step anchor chart and a math center in which students match each multiplication card with the corresponding addition and product cards. When matched correctly, each set of cards will spell a word which the student records on their answer sheet.
Properties of Geometric Shapes Task Cards
- Includes: Properties of Shapes Match Up activity, Categorizing Shapes Cut & Paste, Properties of Shapes Vocabulary Cut & Paste, Properties of Shapes Crossword, answer keys
Units of Measurement Game
- This small group game tests students' knowledge of standard and metric units of measurement. Questions are of varying difficulty and cover knowledge of units of weight, capacity, length, and time. Standard and metric units are both included. Includes: game board, instructions, and 40 question cards.
Polygons: Classifying Shapes Activity & Graphic Organizer
- Includes: Graphic Organizer for classifying shapes, full-color graphic organizer pieces for instructional or display purposes, sorting activity 20 shape cards, heading cards, recording sheets, answer keys.
Learning to Divide with Remainders
- This resource focuses on basic division with remainders. It is designed for students just learning the concept. Includes 3 sets of task cards (24 total) with printable manipulatives. The problems all use dividends of 30 or less. This allows students to focus on the process of division with remainders without getting hung up on difficult calculations. The printable manipulatives give them a way to find the solutions in a more concrete way. Also includes recording sheets and answer keys.
These are all available separately in my store and can be viewed by clicking each title above.
Connect with Me!
• From My Pond to Yours
• Fishyrobb on Pinterest
• Fishyrobb on Instagram
• Fishyrobb on Facebook