Also included in
- Ready for the Bell math lessons provide a comprehensive set of print, multimedia resources, assessments and real world learning explorations.This unit bundle includes all 3 complete Multiplication and Division lesson packets plus Unit Assessment tests and answer keys. This bundle includes:- 111 pagePrice $17.40Original Price $21.75Save $4.35
- Ready for the Bell math lessons provide a comprehensive set of print, multimedia resources, and assessments with Canadian context and real world learning explorations.The lessons' instructional design recognizes a new generation of learners, ones that expect multi-media, multi-modal learning opportPrice $174.00Original Price $217.50Save $43.50
Ready for the Bell math lessons provide a comprehensive set of print, multimedia resources, assessments, and real world learning explorations.
The lesson instructional design recognizes a new generation of learners, ones that expect multi-media, multi-modal learning opportunities and have the ability to access, research, and master knowledge creation opportunities whether they are at school or at home. At the same time as providing current and multi-modal instructional methods and resources, the lesson provides options for teaching with technology in classrooms that have no tech, some tech or more tech.
DOWNLOAD THE PREVIEW ABOVE to review the components included in this Lesson packet.
This lesson includes:
- Teacher Lesson Plan: 13 pages
- Teacher Guide Part A: 21 pages
- Teacher Guide Part B: 176 pages
- Answer Key for Workbook and Quiz: 9 pages
- Student Learning Guide: 13 pages
- Student Workbook: 7 pages
- Contextual Unit Animation: 1 animation video
- Concept Capsule ppt: 20 slides
- Concept Capsule lecture notes: 22 pages
- Concept Capsule video: 1 video 4:49 min
- Summative Assessment: 2 pages
- End of Lesson Quiz - a short quiz at the end of the Lesson to use as a quick way
to assess if students have mastered the content.
- Unit Test(s) – a full unit tests are only included in the Unit or Full Course Bundle.
- Formative Assessment: Included in Workbook
- Let’s Explore - hands on active learning activities
- Let’s Practice - activities for students to practice
- Mixed Review - a series of questions based on what the student has learned by
this point in the Lesson as well as some questions related to areas that will be
emerging in the math program
Common Core Alignment
Multiply a whole number of up to four digits by a one-digit whole number, and multiply two two-digit numbers, using strategies based on place value and the properties of operations. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.
Find whole-number quotients and remainders with up to four-digit dividends and one-digit divisors, using strategies based on place value, the properties of operations, and/or the relationship between multiplication and division. Illustrate and explain the calculation by using equations, rectangular arrays, and/or area models.