The 12 sets of Grade 4 task cards in this bundle require matching of numbers, expressions, and models. They're fun for math centers and easy to use by parents, aides, or tutors! Each set includes a PDF plus JPGs of individual cards that you can use in assessments or your own digital activities.
The 4-character codes at the ends of the card set titles stand for the grade, CCSS domain, cluster, and goal. Get the FREE Checklist of Grade 4 Goals along with a handy catalog of time-saving Grade 4 resources at this store, all aligned to CCSS. This bundle includes the FREE Multi-Match Games Guide with instruction cards in English and Spanish.
SEE LINKS TO ALL GAMES FOR GRADES 3-5 BELOW
Hint: Jot down the four-digit codes to use as search terms.
40-CARD SETS FOR ALGEBRA DOMAIN
• 3A23: Fact Families for Square Numbers
• 4A13: Solving Simple Equations
• 5A11: Expressions with Parentheses
40-CARD SETS FOR BASE TEN DOMAIN
• 3B12: Adding 3-Digit Numbers
• 3B15: Multiplying Tens by Ones
• 4B11: Multiplying and Dividing by 10 (FREE)
• 4B13: 6-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 5B14: Understanding Powers of Ten (FREE)
• 5B16: Understanding Thousandths
40-CARD SETS FOR FRACTIONS DOMAIN
• 3F13: Fractions on the Number Line (The Top Seller!)
• 3F16: Unit Fractions and Fractions Equal to Wholes
• 3F16: Eighths as Fourths, Halves, and Wholes
• 4F11: Equivalent Fractions on Number Lines
• 4F11: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 4F21: Mixed Numbers on the Number Line
• 4F21: Mixed Numbers and Fractions: Thirds
• 4F25: Decomposing Fractions
• 4F32: Adding Fractions in Tenths and Hundredths
• 5F11: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 5F12: Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
• 5F23: Multiplying Unit Fractions Using Models
• 5F23: Multiplying Fractions Using Area Models
• 5F26: Dividing Unit Fractions by Whole Numbers
• 5F27: Dividing Whole Numbers by Unit Fractions
40-CARD SETS FOR GEOMETRY DOMAIN
• 3G12: Unit Fractions of Shapes
• 4G13: Acute, Right, and Obtuse
• 5G11: Understanding Coordinates
40-CARD SETS FOR MEASUREMENT DOMAIN
• 3M32: Counting Squares to Find Area
• 3M33: Understanding Area of a Rectangle
• 3M41: Understanding Perimeter of a Rectangle
• 3M41: Perimeter of Polygons
• 3M43: Same Area, Different Perimeter (FREE)
• 3M44: Same Perimeter, Different Area
• 4M16: Inches, Feet, and Yards on a Number Line
• 4M17: Rectangles with Equal Areas
• 5M33: Understanding Volume
• 5M35: Expressions for Volume
POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8, Grades K-5, or Grades 4-8. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. Get games to use all year. Try a FREE PREVIEW game in each bundle and a FREE guide with English and Spanish instructions for using any set of cards.
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES:Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets),Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets), Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets), Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress.
Please FOLLOW this store to be notified of new resources. Thanks for looking!