These 3D Geometry hands-on centres will help students explore polyhedrons in a variety of ways and meet four Ontario Math curriculum expectations.
3 hands-on centres:
- Constructing polyhedrons from nets
- Constructing polyhedrons using manipulatives
- Constructing skeletons of polyhedrons
- Instruction cards for students with text and pictures
- A student recording sheet to help students stay focused on the task and for accountability
- Discussion questions to consolidate learning
- Printable nets and images (additional materials needed: manipulatives such as linking cubes and polydrons and toothpicks and marshmallows or straws and clay).
***A fully editable Word version of the instruction cards and student recording sheet are included***