This is a useful assessment about the process of pollination, as well as reproductive structures of plants. It contains short answer questions for students about the different methods of pollination, examples of each, and a plant diagram to be labelled (with word box). The quiz could be used as an assessment, partner activity, homework, or independent practice. Once filled out, it works well as a study guide as well!
Since it is in Google Doc format, you could even assign it to students on Google Classroom and have them complete it online.
More Great Resources for Science:
- Waste in Our World Unit Bundle
- Waste Cycle of Plants and Animals
- Classifying and Reducing Waste Activity
- The 3 Rs Notes and Research Project
- Biodegradable Waste Activity
- Waste and Our World Product Research Project
- Waste and Our World Vocabulary
- Waste and Our World Study Guide
- Waste and Our World Unit Test
Wheels and Levers/Building Devices That Move
- Simple Machines Starter Notes + KWL
- Wheels and Rollers
- Rollers Activity
- Rube Goldberg Project
- Types of Levers
- All About Pulleys
- Wedges, Screws, and Inclined Planes + Riddles
- Wheels and Levers/Building Devices Crossword
- Wheels and Levers Study Guide
- Building Devices That Move Study Guide
- Wheels and Levers/Building Devices Unit Test
- Plant Growth and Change Unit Bundle
- Plant Pollination Quiz
- Plant Pollination
- Plant Requirements
- Plant Adaptations
- Plants Without Seeds
- Seed Dispersal
- Plants in My Community
- Plant Research Project
- Plant Growth and Change Study Guide
- Plant Growth and Change Unit Test
I appreciate feedback, so leave me a review! How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
1. Go to "My Purchases"
2. Click "Provide Feedback" next to the purchase of my product
3. Rate and comment on my product
4. Get credits for TPT!
If you like what you see...
© Teaching Fourth In The North, 2020. Permission to copy granted only to purchaser.