Also included in
- This is a unit bundle of all of my Plant Growth and Change resources to teach about plants. This digital bundle includes a Google Folder full of my plant resources for your use. All resources are suitable for distance learning, and are completely editable since they are in Google Doc format!This res$25.00$30.00Save $5.00
This is a unit test on the Grade 4 Alberta curriculum Plant Growth and Change unit. It includes matching, true/false, and short answer type questions.
Since it is in Google Doc format, you can easily edit this to suit your needs. It would also work as an online assessment if you assign it on Google Classroom and make a copy for each student. This could be used as a class review or homework assignment, although it's meant as a summative assessment of the whole unit and has marks throughout.
More Great Resources for Science:
- Waste in Our World Unit Bundle
- Waste Cycle of Plants and Animals
- Classifying and Reducing Waste Activity
- The 3 Rs Notes and Research Project
- Biodegradable Waste Activity
- Waste and Our World Product Research Project
- Waste and Our World Vocabulary
- Waste and Our World Study Guide
- Waste and Our World Unit Test
Wheels and Levers/Building Devices That Move
- Simple Machines Starter Notes + KWL
- Wheels and Rollers
- Rollers Activity
- Rube Goldberg Project
- Types of Levers
- All About Pulleys
- Wedges, Screws, and Inclined Planes + Riddles
- Wheels and Levers/Building Devices Crossword
- Wheels and Levers Study Guide
- Building Devices That Move Study Guide
- Wheels and Levers/Building Devices Unit Test
- Plant Growth and Change Unit Bundle
- Plant Pollination Quiz
- Plant Pollination
- Plant Requirements
- Plant Adaptations
- Plants Without Seeds
- Seed Dispersal
- Plants in My Community
- Plant Research Project
- Plant Growth and Change Study Guide
- Plant Growth and Change Unit Test
I appreciate feedback, so leave me a review! How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
1. Go to "My Purchases"
2. Click "Provide Feedback" next to the purchase of my product
3. Rate and comment on my product
4. Get credits for TPT!
If you like what you see...
© Teaching Fourth In The North, 2020. Permission to copy granted only to purchaser.