Also included in
- This MEGA BUNDLE is aligned with the Grade 5 Ontario 2020 Math Curriculum Expectations! This Bundle includes Unit Plans, Individual Lessons, Answer Keys, Key Assessments and Cross-Curricular Projects with rubrics including projects for data management and coding! This bundle also includes the popula$106.00$117.50Save $11.50
- This MEGA BUNDLE is aligned with the Grade 6 Ontario 2020 Math Curriculum Expectations! This Bundle includes Unit Plans, Individual Lessons, Answer Keys, Key Assessments and Cross-Curricular Projects with rubrics including projects for data management and coding! This bundle also includes the popula$115.45$127.50Save $12.05
This complete unit plan is aligned with the 2020 Ontario Math Curriculum. It includes activities, practice worksheets, a cross-curricular project and interactive flip books to help students organize notes and practice key concepts!
About This Product:
- Flip book with definitions and examples to help students organize and practice concepts like mixed numbers and improper fractions! A great study guide too!
- Grade-specific worksheets
- Practice with equivalent fractions, rates and ratios; mixed numbers and improper fractions; word problems; representing fractions in pictures; quizzes and a project!
- Quizzes and Test Reviews included
- Also includes the "My Healthy Plate" cross-curricular project and rubric! (Math & Healthy Eating)
- Clip Art from LittleRed on TpT
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
1) Go to your "My Purchases" page (make sure you are logged in).
2) Next to each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button.
Each time you leave a rating and review on a product purchase, TPT will give you credits that you can put towards future purchases.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!