A set of problems for Grade 5 Common Core: Operations & Algebraic Thinking
In this package you will find materials for:
1. Write and interpret numerical expressions.
- Use parentheses, brackets, or braces in numerical expressions, and evaluate expressions with these symbols.
- Write simple expressions that record calculations with numbers, and interpret numerical expressions without evaluating them.
2. Analyze patterns and relationships.
- Generate two numerical patterns using two given rules.
- Identify apparent relationships between corresponding terms.
- Form ordered pairs consisting of corresponding terms from the two patterns, and graph the ordered pairs on a coordinate plane.
- Function Tables
- Convert graphs to input/output tables
Coordinate System - Whole Number
The total amount of problems are more than 100 and an answer key is included.
Can be used for homework, practice, or as a quiz.