Make booklets of student-friendly math goals for Grade 5 to give to parents or students to track progress. There are 51 goals in "I Can" format, organized by Common Core domain and cluster. Also see the related games and review packets. ***The last thumbnail is designed for Pinterest.***
• The file can be printed on one side of three sheets of paper. Fold each sheet in half and assemble as a booklet. Hand out or post the PDF online for parents.
• The back page lists important habits of mathematics (MP1-MP8).
RELATED GRADE 5 RESOURCES
•Grade 5 Self-Assessment & Review Packet, Form A (to check ALL goals)
•Grade 5 BONUS BUNDLE of Math Card Sets (for fun practice and review)
•Grade 5 Math STAR TEACHER BUNDLE (10 products for communicating, reviewing, and tracking progress)
SEE BELOW FOR CARD SETS (Great for math stations or small groups!)
The codes for each card set represent the grade, domain, cluster, and goal number in the free checklist. HINT: Jot down these codes to use later as search terms.
GRADE 4 CARD SETS
• 4A13: Solving Simple Equations
• 4B11: Multiplying and Dividing by 10 (FREE)
• 4B13: 6-Digit Numbers in Expanded Form
• 4F11: Equivalent Fractions on Number Lines
• 4F11: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 4F21: Mixed Numbers on the Number Line
• 4F21: Mixed Numbers and Fractions: Thirds
• 4F25: Decomposing Fractions
• 4F32: Adding Fractions in Tenths and Hundredths
• 4G13: Acute, Right, and Obtuse
• 4M16: Inches, Feet, and Yards on a Number Line
• 4M17: Rectangles with Equal Areas
GRADE 5 CARD SETS
• 5A11: Expressions with Parentheses
• 5B16: Understanding Thousandths
• 5B14: Understanding Powers of Ten (FREE)
• 5F11: Equivalent Fractions with Square Models
• 5F12: Adding Fractions with Unlike Denominators
• 5F23: Multiplying Unit Fractions Using Models
• 5F23: Multiplying Fractions Using Area Models
• 5F26: Dividing Unit Fractions by Whole Numbers
• 5F27: Dividing Whole Numbers by Unit Fractions
• 5G11: Understanding Coordinates
• 5M33: Understanding Volume
• 5M35: Expressions for Volume
GRADE 6 CARD SETS
• 6E11: Understanding Exponents
• 6E26: Inequalities on a Number Line
• 6N12: Dividing Unit Fractions by Unit Fractions
• 6N23: Multiplying Decimals Less than 1
• 6G11: Understanding Area of a Triangle (FREE)
• 6G17: Lengths and Coordinates
• 6G18: Nets for 3-Dimensional Figures
• 6G19: Understanding Surface Area
• 6R17: Unit Fractions as Decimals and Percents
• 6R17: Eighths as Decimals and Percents
• 6R18: Finding the Whole from a Part and Percent
• 6R19: Finding a Percent of Number
• 6R19: Percents of Numbers Greater Than 100
• 6R19: Finding More Than 100% of a Number
• 6S13: Understanding the Median
• 6S14: Understanding the Mean
OTHER POPULAR RESOURCES FOR GRADES K-8
• COMMON CORE MATH STANDARDS POSTER SETS: Grades K-8, Grades K-5, or Grades 4-8. Get one poster per grade level showing all goals organized by cluster.
• MATH CARD GAME BUNDLES: Kindergarten, Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8.
• BASIC FACTS CARD GAME BUNDLES:Addition Facts Bundle (9 sets),Subtraction Facts Bundle (9 sets), Addition and Subtraction Fact Families Bundle (9 sets), Multiplication Facts (8 Sets), Multiplication and Division Fact Families (9 Sets), Division Facts (8 Sets).
• MATH REVIEW BUNDLES: Grade 3, Grade 4, Grade 5, Grade 6, Grade 7, and Grade 8. For each grade level there are 4 parallel review packets that can be used to check progress. Questions are correlated to the student-friendly math goals.
If you like this free resource, you can show appreciation by leaving feedback and considering my other highly rated products. Thanks!