The "Fractions Activity Packet" is aligned with the Grade 5 Ontario Mathematics curriculum expectations. This packet provides students with practice with:
* Comparing fractions (including mixed numbers and improper fractions) with like denominators.
* Demonstrating and explaining the concept of equivalent fractions.
* Representing and ordering fractional amounts with like denominators.
* Describing the multiplicative relationships between quantities using simple fractions.
* Determining the relationship between fractions and decimals.
This packet is a great way to engage high flying students in Grade 4 or those students in Grade 6 who need more practice with the above concepts. This packet includes worksheets and center activities that can be completed independently by students with answer keys provided.
If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. Be sure to check out the preview to see some of what is included in this packet.
Looking for other fractions activity packets?
Grade 2 Fractions Activity Packet
Grade 3 Fractions Activity Packet
Grade 4 Fractions Activity Packet
Grade 6 Fractions Activity Packet