Grade 5 Math - A Year in Review! 2020 Ontario Math Curriculum!
Also included in
- This YEAR LONG BUNDLE is aligned with the Grade 5 Ontario 2020 Math Curriculum Expectations! This Bundle includes Unit Plans, Individual Lessons, Answer Keys, Key Assessments and Cross-Curricular Projects with rubrics including projects for data management and coding! This bundle also includes the pPrice $109.35Original Price $115.50Save $6.15
- This MEGA BUNDLE is aligned with the Grade 6 Ontario 2020 Math Curriculum Expectations! This Bundle includes Unit Plans, Individual Lessons, Answer Keys, Key Assessments and Cross-Curricular Projects with rubrics including projects for data management and coding! This bundle also includes the populaPrice $118.35Original Price $125.50Save $7.15
Are you a teacher looking for review worksheets of the last few weeks of school? Or a parent or tutor looking for materials to use for math practice this summer? This Grade 5 "A Year in Review" Math package is the answer!
Print single-sided if you don't have grid notebooks or grid paper for your students to work out the problems.
Clip Art from LittleRed, Fonts from APL and PB Fonts on TpT!
This product includes:
- 5 worksheets each with 9 math problems to help review all strands of the new 2020 Ontario Math Curriculum
- 5 colour and 5 printer-friendly versions
- Answer Keys Included!
You can use this product as:
- End of Year Review
- Summer re-enforcement
- Diagnostic for Grade 6 students in September
- A BINGO-type game!
Math Unit - Worksheets - Math Worksheets - Printable - Math Booklet - No Prep - Key Terms - Answer Key - Test Review - Math Supplemental Work - Extra Math Practice
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
1) Go to your "My Purchases" page (make sure you are logged in).
2) Next to each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button.
Each time you leave a rating and review on a product purchase, TPT will give you credits that you can put towards future purchases.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interested in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!