Grade 5 Math - Infographic Data Management and Media Assignment
Also included in
- This unit plan is aligned with the Grade 5 & 6 Ontario 2020 Math Curriculum Expectations! Worksheets and lesson slides are labelled so you can easily identify which sheets are for Grade 5 and which are for Grade 6.Here's what's included:PDF Printables, Google Slides and Answer Key Included!A TabPrice $22.00Original Price $25.00Save $3.00
- This YEAR LONG BUNDLE is aligned with the Grade 5 Ontario 2020 Math Curriculum Expectations! This Bundle includes Unit Plans, Individual Lessons, Answer Keys, Key Assessments and Cross-Curricular Projects with rubrics including projects for data management and coding! This bundle also includes the pPrice $109.35Original Price $115.50Save $6.15
- This MEGA BUNDLE is aligned with the Grade 6 Ontario 2020 Math Curriculum Expectations! This Bundle includes Unit Plans, Individual Lessons, Answer Keys, Key Assessments and Cross-Curricular Projects with rubrics including projects for data management and coding! This bundle also includes the populaPrice $118.35Original Price $125.50Save $7.15
This cross-curricular resource was designed to help students practice creating frequency tables and stacked-bar graphs, while creating their very own Infographic! This project was created for Grade 5 and a rubric is included. Grade 6 Infographic Assignment is sold separately, but BOTH the Grade 5 and 6 version are available in the Data Management Bundle!
About This Product:
- Grade 5 and 6 Rubrics
- Icons are provided but can be changed to suit student interests e.g., Among Us characters!
- Learning Goals
- "My Codes" recording sheet
- Step-by-step instruction guide
- All in Google Slides - no other platform needed!
- Clip Art from LittleRed on TpT
Math Unit - Worksheets - Math Worksheets - Printable - Math Booklet - No Prep - Key Terms - Answer Key - Test Review - Math Supplemental Work - Extra Math Practice - Math Project - Infographic - Split Class
Similar Resources You May Be Interested In:
What are the benefits of using Smarty Pants Studies’ educational resources?
All Smarty Pants Studies’ resources have been used in the classroom and crafted using Ontario curriculum expectations with increasing student engagement and understanding in mind. Smarty Pants Studies’ resources are little to no-prep and many are cross-curricular, print and/or digital, allow for student choice and foster creativity.
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
1) Go to your "My Purchases" page (make sure you are logged in).
2) Next to each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button.
Each time you leave a rating and review on a product purchase, TPT will give you credits that you can put towards future purchases.
Before you leave a review, a friendly reminder that I am a hardworking teacher and small business owner; I appreciate all reviews and feedback (positive or constructive), but please ensure you have used the product and your rating is reasonable and justified before submitting.
· Do not give this product away to others. If you wish to purchase multiple copies to share, you will receive a discount for any additional licenses you purchase.
· Do not claim this work as your own.
· Do not cover or delete the Smarty Pants Studies footer or logo.
· If you have any other questions about acceptable use of Smarty Pants Studies products, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Smarty Pants Studies! Follow along on Teachers Pay Teachers and @smartypantsstudies on Instagram to stay in the loop on new product launches!