The last marking period of the school year can be a challenging time to keep students engaged.
This BINGO project can be a perfect way to complete your school year and continue to expand your students' experience with a variety of authors and genres!
This classroom-tested project includes (Google docs for you to copy into your own Google Drive):
* student Reading Counts or Accelerated Reader BINGO board
* suggested titles and Lexile Level information for Grade 5 Reading Wonders Units 1-6 Literature Anthology authors
* student directions in checklist form to create the BINGO board in a Google doc or Word
* rubric to score each BINGO board
* sample bulletin board display poster
In our classroom, students were given approximately 4-7 weeks to complete this project, with time built into our daily routine to read independently and visit our school library.
Grade 5 Reading Wonders RC BINGO projects completed by my students for Unit 1 through Unit 6 Wonders Literature Anthology authors may be viewed on my classroom web site here: